Malaysia, Thailand & Singapore Tour Deal 2023
Greetings from Dejourneys Pvt Limited!!! We are pleased to offer you quote for your trip to Malaysia, Thailand & Singapore
Please find below Itinerary details as per your request, please check and advise your feedback to process booking. Please note confirmation is subject to availability during the time of booking process.
18th July 2023 Fixed Group Departure
On Triple Sharing
On Double Sharing
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
1 Day - 24 Month
- Return Airfare – Economy Class – From Karachi (Etihad Airways)
- 02N Pattaya (Golden Sea Pattaya – 04 STAR Hotel)
- 01N Bangkok (Season Siam Hotel – 03 STAR Hotel)
- 02N Singapore (IBIS Novena Singapore – 03 STAR Hotel)
- 03N Kuala Lumpur (Metro Hotel Bukit Bintang – 04 STAR Hotel)
- Daily Breakfast
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- Bangkok City Tour
- Temple tour with Gems Gallery
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Genting Highland Tour with Cable Car
- Photo stop at Batu Caves
- Free time at first world hotel
- Singapore City Tour
- One way transfer from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
- Domestic Air Tickets Included
- Thailand Visa, Malaysia E-Visa & Singapore E-Visa Included
Day Wise Itinerary:
Day#1: Arrival in Bangkok airport
- Upon arrival in Bangkok, you will be transferred to your Pattaya hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure to relax and explore the city.
- Overnight in Pattaya
Day#2: Coral Island Tour
- After breakfast, embark on a Coral Island Tour from Pattaya
- Enjoy various water activities and relax on the beautiful beaches
- Return to Pattaya in the afternoon.
- Evening at leisure.
- Overnight in Pattaya
Day#3: Pattaya to Bangkok
- After breakfast, check out from your hotel in Pattaya
- Transfer to Bangkok
- En route, enjoy a Bangkok City Tour, where you will visit popular attractions.
- Arrive in Bangkok and check-in to your hotel.
- Overnight in Bangkok.
Day#4: Bangkok to Singapore
- After breakfast, check out from your hotel in Bangkok
- Transfer to the airport for your flight to Singapore
- Upon arrival in Singapore, transfer to your hotel and check-in
- Rest of the day at leisure
- Overnight in Singapore
Day#5: Singapore City Tour
- After breakfast, embark on a Singapore City Tour
- Visit popular attractions such as Gardens by the Bay, Merlion Park, and more
- In the evening, enjoy free time for shopping or exploring the city.
- Overnight in Singapore.
Day#6: Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
- After breakfast, check out from your hotel in Singapore
- Transfer to the Bus Terminal Enjoy the Breathtaking journey Singapore to Kuala
- Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel and check-in
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day#7: Kuala Lumpur City Tour and Batu Caves Visit
- After breakfast, go on a Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Explore famous landmarks such as the Petronas Twin Towers, National Mosque, and
- Visit the Batu Caves for a photo stop and cultural experience
- Return to the hotel and have the evening at leisure.
- Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day#8: Genting Highlands Tour
- After breakfast, proceed on a Genting Highlands Tour.
- Enjoy a scenic drive to the hill resort and experience the cable car ride.
- Explore the entertainment options at the resort and enjoy the views.
- Return to Kuala Lumpur in the evening.
- Overnight in Kuala Lumpur
Day#9: Departure from Kuala Lumpur
- After breakfast, check out from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Transfer to the airport for your return international flight by Etihad Airways.
- End of the tour.
EY 222 18JUL KHI AUH 0535 0640
EY 404 18JUL AUH BKK 1030 2000
EY 411 26JUL KUL AUH 1915 2210
EY 221 26JUL AUH KHI 2310 0225+1
The Price Does Not Includes:
- Portage, tips, laundry, telephone charges, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks
- Cost of Suggested Optional Excursion
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. Company will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage
- Dejourneys shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes
in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary , excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- Standard International check in time 14:00 to 15:00hrs & check out 12 noon. Early check in & late
check subject to availability and at hotel discretion
- In case of no-show, early check out, short stay there will be no refund
- Price may change at the time of booking based on Hotel / Airfare availability
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process
- In case of any visa rejection, Visa charges are non refundable.
- Please note that confirmation is subject to availability during the time of Malaysia, Thailand & Singapore booking process.